Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sarajevo at Night

I can't believe I forgot to mention this. I blame it on the snow in Belgrade.
The night I went exploring in Sarajevo I went to a bar that was playing live music. Very exciting. The band consisted of these guys with sweet mustaches wearing vests and long john bottoms. They were actually really entertaining. Halfway through the set the Policija stopped the show and began searching everyone. 


Of course this is the first time I've ever forgotten my passport in months and they immediately assume that I am a drug dealer. Because let's be honest, I am a pretty shady character. Obviously everything turned out fine I'm not in a Bosnian prison so things are looking pretty good.


Just to make sure I drank some water. Apparently this will bring me a healthy, happy life. Or something awesome like that. The water was surprisingly good. 

Pigeon Square



I just thought they were pretty. 

Eternal Flame

Churches look nice in the dark


No comments:

Post a Comment