Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Auf Wiedersehen Vienna

My two week vacation came to and end last night as I said good bye to my parents and hopped on the night train back to Belgrade. After spending time just relaxing and seeing the sights in Vienna I feel refreshed and ready to take on just about anything... which is good considering I will be on a bus to Kosovo tomorrow. Onward and South-ward!

Vienna Recap: Celebrated my birthday early with my family by eating at a great Greek restaurant a trip to the Vienna Residence Orchestra and movie night The Sound of Music.

Birthday Baklava and chocolate cake FTW.


Me and the parents and the orchestra


Just for fun here's my favorite song from The Sound of Music:

Edelweiss - Sound of Music - Christopher Plummer's own voice from Mark on Vimeo.


Now I'm on the road again. Kosovo-Montenegro-Albania-Macedonia-Turkey- then to Ethiopia, Kenya and wherever else I may end up going on this crazy adventure of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment